View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 10:42 AM

Nice Girard, good luck!

I have the ATek inserts also, they work very well. The brake pedal height is adjusted by the clevis, which now has a hole rather than a slot. I replaced the pin with a bolt for eaiser R&R, but I have a new setup in the works that uses a heim joint like a KTM, eliminating the wear and slop from the steel pin in the aluminum pedal.

The MC has a map switch? My bike too is tough to tell the difference, maybe its more noticable with the heavy flywheel 2K-3. It also revs hard and fast, maybe its the same setup.

I just mounted Spider M1s, didn't ride it yet. I liked the stock grips, but couldn't get anything to hold then to the bars securely, like the rubber was slick and did not want to bond. I wear the kevlar glove liners, hope that helps.

Just got my suspension back from LTR today, will put it back together tonight. The fork worked decent stock despite the goofy valving Les pulled out. Once my shock broke in, I noticed the rebound was a bit light, but not too bad. Are the 50mm Zokes twin chambers?

Are you swapping the rear wheel for an 18"?