View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 09:36 AM
Site Sponsor

Default GasGas Dealers Association?

Ok first we had GGNA (GasGas North America - Don Knight), then we had GGMA (GasGas Motors of America - Juan Romero) and for another three weeks we have Dixie Sales (Barrett Marketing Group) and now for no fault of our own the US doesn't have a GasGas importer. It's time the GasGas dealers of Ameica unite to form one voice to deal with GasGas and its future in the US.

GasGas builds one hell of an off-road motorcycle and with the new 07 / 08 models GasGas finally has a motorcycle that the US off-road public is taking notice of.

For the moment the wheels are in motion putting in place another US GasGas importer. If we band together and form a dealer association at least we can speak as one voice and help insure the future of GasGas in America.

Because of the sensitivity of some issues we ultimately might have to work together "off-line" while we put together our conerns. If your a current US GasGas dealer and your concerned about the future of GasGas PM me.

In the mean time we should be able to have a civil discussion here on-line to help form a consensus of what dealers and the US consumer expects from it GasGas importer.

If your a dealer I would suggest that you identify yourself and your dealership in your posts. If your a GasGas owner and want to join in on the discussion go ahead and chime in, but please identify yourself as a owner.

Lets keep this discussion positive and not dwell on problems of the past. Please stay on topic.

Thanks -

GoFasters

I've attended 21 Six Days as a working Photojournalist