View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 08:49 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by racemx904 View Post
It doesnt matter who you are and really I dont much care.... But it seems if you dont like what somebody says, which there was only 1 or 2 truly negative and never saw a name posted besides some GOOD ones to use....

so in closing because potential bad mouthing you also shut down the GOOD ones.....

Makes me as an ex-gasgas rider and seriously looking at a 14 ec300 from a GOOD dealer... Halls.... makes me wonder what other threads you have shut down because they were negative but could be very informative....

So you might as well shut this one down too because it has ran its course.... and yes I know its not a free for all and I am on Cafehusky, KTM, thumpertalk.... but again there wasnt one dealer bashed by name...
"stepping up to the soapbox"

You joined this forum this month and have a grand total of 21 posts. I haven't bothered to look at your posts, as I can gather from your first post in this thread that they probably are not worth reading. Many of us use this site for the resource it is and although many don't post much, we contribute to the support of the site to keep it up. We even get together from time to time for rides so we can put faces with names.

As others have said, we are passionate about the gasgas brand. If you are not happy, I get that. I for one don't want to hear it, especially from a newbie.

The moderators here rarely insert themselves into topics. I participate in other forums that are heavily controlled and moderated. Same rules apply there, if you don't like it, leave.

From what I have seen the moderators have used great restraint over the years that I have been here.

I will defer to their judgment, they have earned it. You sir, have not. Since it is their sandbox and their rules, if you don't like how they are applied then move on and don't let the door hit you in the backside.

Probably not the answer you want to hear , but I really don't want to hear a newbie get on here and act like a flamethrower either.

"stepping off the soapbox"