View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggg View Post
IF there is NO bubbles in the rads the Head gasket is mostly likely ok , as soon as the gasket starts to leak, you will see bubbles in the rads.

You got your valves Checked, what did you get checked?? did they do a leakdown test?? if they did not remove the exhuast and carb/efi they did not do a leak down test. if your valves leak gases past them it Will Be Hard To Start.

Blue smoke is a sign of a warn out motor same as a car, could be piston/rings etc.
I don't know if they did a leakdown test or not. They said they just adjusted the valves that looked really tight. Inspected my head as well.

The blue/white smoke (whatever it is, can't tell the color exactly) that comes out doesn't always happen. Usually only does if I have been cracking the throttle open while using the e-start to try and get it started when cold. Sometimes it starts easy and I don't have to do any of that and no smoke at all.

The one thing that IS always consistent is white spooge out my breather tube. Sometimes it's in small amounts after a ride, and sometimes larger amounts. I put about 1800ml like the manual says after I drain my oil. I usually make sure to get out all the oil too before re-pouring new oil.

Should I do less like maybe 1600ml? Is some getting by some how? I don't notice any loss of power or bogging, and bike idles real good...