View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2day View Post
Nice

How awesome that someone found your GoPro after it took a tumble out of the case Pretty funny to hear your buddy ride by after it left the premises too.

The combination of open terrain and sky/clouds is fantastic - looks like you could go on riding forever. How was traction in the snowy parts - lose the front end? When we rode up to one of the high points in the coast range with snow, my front end was all over the place - all I could do to keep from taking a header...lol.

Great vid and sweet riding area, bet once that snow melts down and there's moisture in the soil, traction will be absolutely perfect
Thanks! Yeah, it's pretty funny to hear my buddy ride by. It recorded another two riders come by about 20 minutes later as well! I ended up with over 2 hours of "snow cam"!

On the traction, actually, it was great! The ground underneath wasn't frozen (well, if it was it was very thin) so the bikes were gripping good. It was funny as the bikes were great everywhere except the washes. For some reason we all were having a tough time in them and we are all B or better riders. Traction has been great down here for over a month now. We have had just enough rain to keep the dust down and make riding a blast!
'11 EC250R
'98 KDX220