View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by '11EC300 View Post
I bought mine from there had it shipped to me. It was cheaper buying it there and paying for shipping to Alberta. Even if I had purchased it in Ab. I would have had to drive 600 kms each way to the nearest dealer at that time.

Didn't ship as quickly as they told me (I have a feeling my bike was on display at the Abbotsford bike show) but I did get it.

As far as parts go I'm not sure yet, I ordered some riding gear from them online that took a long time to get. I think it was about a month!

I see that the price of my bike went up $1000 since January. And they have the Christini AWD listed as available in August.

i got one of the show bikes.and i overheard them talking about shipping yours the when i was there.i barely could get zachs atention and i was there wanting to load it in the truck

just like tlineman, i feel i got a fair price. "the show special"...cheaper then ktm and seams to be as good of a product.
If i ever get this thing running right.
customer service was not nearly as good as i could have been. ive bought 3 new bikes before all with better customer relations.
I will give them a call at next bike purchase though.International seams to have the most competitive prices and it helps keep the other dealers honest,i can appreciate that.
and will return for parts if i get the discount.Us poor privateer racers need every break we can get.
especially if they will stock parts.my local dealer wont even stock a bike