View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 10:54 AM
Administrator

Default GasGas Riders Club Coffee Mugs

Hi All,
I am thinking about having some coffee cups made up - they would have the "GasGas Riders Club" on it - using the GasGas logo, etc. I am looking at either using a black coffee cup with red,white and grey graphic or a red coffee cup with black and red graphic.

The black mug would be a "vip/military" mug. The red mug would be a "traditional" coffee mug.

Profits on the mugs will go to benefit an club member who is competing in the ISDE - a few years ago we did gasgasrider.org fender stickers to raise money for Steve Shannon (Speedymaniac). This year, the profits will go into a bucket to help Mike Sheetz (Roostafish).

The site itself will need some user donations to cover costs - it's running in the red - for this I will be adding a paypal donation sub-forum and web page.

I have attached pics of the mug options. I have also created a poll to see what people think and also to get a count on how many folks would be interested so I can get a count on how many to order. There are volume discounts available - I want to get the best deal without having a hundred of them piled up in my garage with no takers....

With a small run and graphics setup charges, etc. the price will be approx $12-$15 per mug. We need to make a little money to help out mike, etc.

Thanks,
Jeff
Webmaster
GasGas Riders Club
Attached Images
File Type: jpg military-coffee-mugs-1800.jpg (44.3 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg traditional-ceramic-mug-7102red.jpg (59.8 KB, 45 views)