View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nambo-trev View Post
Sorry bro I'll clarify I took the stocker off yesterday and put the 1 1/2" longer motion pro on and I have raised bars. The only way I could get it idoling was taking the adjuster nut off both the carb and throttle to achieve any slack to let the slide down. I bought the ktm t3 and man what a slick cable, not only does it have threaded ends(no safety ties) but it fits better than the gasgas 1 1/2". The problem for me with the gasgas cable is that yes they make it 1 1/2" longer but theyake the housing for the cable longer too so there is not enough cable exposed. Buy the ktm t3 it really worked out well for me and is of much higher grade than the 1 1/2" longer cable! Part #10-3000
Thats my findings too. Purchased the GG specific extra length and it ended up being that I had to cut the actual other sleeve back to get enough length to let the slide drop closed. I then put the T3 (will try get part number when I'm home). Its a snug fit under the tank, but so was the stocker. Love the captive ends. Like I said earlier though. Watch out for water entering from the top past the rubber seal. I managed to fill my slide up after washing it the first time.