View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 05:00 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Angry

Doctors orders gain some weight and get in shape , so I am riding my trials bike 3 days a week and started doing some pushups and stuff . Turns out that trials riding does not effect my body in the adverse ways that my enduro and rode bikes do . I knew that my body was telling me something else was not rite so I went to a Nuerologist and was diagnosed with Parkinsons . So as far as medicine for a treatment it is just plain nasty and my doctor told me to add some weight at 6 '1; and now up to 137 pounds And work out . So I am in a club that has a great track about 14 miles away that has a professional hillclimb on it. So it is a steep and challenging track that I can go to at 5:30 am ride an hour or so and be at work on time . The only real problem and it is painful with enduro and road bikes is that my hands and legs cramp really bad . A short road ride today resulted in being stuck in my house resting waiting for these cramps to go away . My doctor prescribed Rasagiline WOW the side effects are flat out scary ! So now I take Magnezium , Potassiam , pickle juice , trace minerals and drink lots of water some with carb gain power .I am also using Theraworx foam but am still getting bad cramps sometimes . And it really makes me want to ride my trials bike more and that is the good coming out of a few tough years .