View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 12:09 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Default Guided trail ride

I'm offering to do a guided trail ride. Name your place and I'll tell you if I know the area. I know lots of cool stuff in Oregon. I'll even take you on a killer hiking trail. Totally legal too. We can hit up two hiking trails in one day.

Here's why: I'll be asking for a minimum $50 donation to help pay for my neice who needs surgery on her heart. Her name is Thao (pronounced Thao ), she lives in Vietnam with my brother in law and his family. Medical care in Vietnam is not like here, but it sure is inexpensive. The surgery would be $10000 in the U.S., but insurance would pay for most of it. In Vietnam, you just pay. The surgery is $3000. Any donation I receive would go directly to help pay for this surgery. Plus We would all get a nice trail ride out of the deal.

Details on her situation are as follows. She lives in a small, primitive village in the Quang Tri Province, near the coast. They are six hours from Ho Chi Minh City where the hospital is that can perform her procedure. She is housed there right now, but is in danger of being sent home until there's money to pay. I'm only throwing this out there just in case someone is interested. Money is tight, but I want to help. This is my way of thinking outside the box.

P.M. me if interested.
OMRA #21AA
What will I be riding next? Christini GG 300?
'15 KTM 300 XC-W
'08 EC 250 (Gone to new happy owner)
Gran Prix Cycle
LTR Suspension
RB-Designs