View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 02:18 AM

Thank you for the replies!

Yesterday with -10 C and the screw 2,5 turns out the bike worked better. I didn't want to press it but one or two times I tried a bit and the top power felt right. Still this black spooge comes out of the silencer but I think it was less.

I received the bike ready for competition. There are no restrictions. With the throtle open (let's say) 95% the bike was revving out nicelly. As I wrote, I tried a 185 main jet and it didn't like it at all. It was barely moving... With the 180 now I don't think I am on the lean side because the bike works very nice. Good torque and everything except this tiny hesitation on really full throtle.

My friend with a KTM250EXC '06 mentioned as well that with the one size bigger main jet in the winter, the air screw had to be 2,5 turns out in order for the bike to work good.

I called as well the main distributor of Finland asking if somebody else had this problem and said no. From my description he recomended to try even a 178 jet. I won't do it. I want to be on the safe side because the bike does not foul plugs and works great generally. Especially right now.

I have to think about this antifreezing liguid.. Thank you Glenn for mentioning it.

Leon