View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 05:55 AM

Thanks for the quick reply I checked the jets today I currently run the chn needle clip on bottom slot (richest)a #7 slide a 175 main and 40 pilot I run 50.1 mix with the highest octain fule available usually 98 or 96 and always at sea level temperature usualy about 25 degrees c or 77 f according to gas gas the stock nedle is a n1eg and the pilot is a 35 everything else is as above to be honest I have found the bike to perform exeptionaly well all round so I don't want to make drastic changes i would like to make it run just slightly richer all round I have tried putting the n1ef nedel on the top clip position ( leanest) this needle is alot thinner than the chn but this makes it idel rough and smoke a lot I'm guessing its to rich I'm tempted to buy the n1eg needle and try that but would like a second opinion I don't expect the bike to be perfect just want it to last a long time
Its in imaculate condition its pretty much bran new has only done 700 km of road use and is now being used off road I really want to jet it and leave it alone ill mesure the chn needle tomorrow thanks again for your intrest its really apriciated