View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 06:26 AM

I had to translate it. Maybe GasGas will be able to put one out next year.

The return of the Spanish brand of four-leaf clover will not be limited to a few units of its innovative trial bike. No. Ossa Factory at this new stage, ambitious and confident sample also attack the market for enduro. When? The next spring.

Solo Moto: Just months ago, you yourself we confirmed that production deadlines were met. Is it still so?
Joan Gurt: We have everything ready to start producing on 1 September. We are hoping to optimize the operation of the injection, that are working on Kokusan, but from Japan have told us that in about 20 days and we will. If we fail any industrial, September 1 start producing. Look at that time I spoke on 1 August, and now I'm saying 1 September. We are so over, working on Saturdays and Sundays, to meet deadlines. We are prepared, and today we can not think that anyone is going to fail.

SM: So when will the bike for sale?
JG: In September is expected to manufacture the first 200 units, so I figure that from the 15th and will be in dealerships.

SM: The initial production has already been sold to various importers and distributors. What part of it stays in Spain and how it is allocated the rest?
JG: About 250 will be sold in Spain, Portugal and Andorra, and the remaining 80% is distributed between Europe, Japan, Canada and New Zealand.

SM: Do you confirm the future production of an enduro bike?
JG: If anything fails, we plan to go live in March or April 2011. It will be very lightweight, 250 cc 2T, also shot and aesthetically ... surprised by the location of its elements. Later we also want a road bike with retro. Basically will be a nostalgic motorcycle. but we feel like it much.