View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 08:17 AM

2010 ec 300 - I need to find out what is happening with the insurance and whether I can break it to sell the parts. Shipping might be an issue though.

On a positive note I am off the crutches and only using a walking stick when the leg gets tired - I have a slight limp which increases when I get tired hence the stick. My knee is a bit crunchy as I flex and straighten it but the physio says this is due to the knee cap being pulled out of alignment by uneven strength muscles - once I build up the muscles down the outside of the thigh this should improve. Good news that this is not due to a damaged knee and the knee braces did their job.

After the last lot of x-rays the surgeon confirmed that the sections of bone in the leg are all showing signs of growth so should heal properly over time. Another set of x-rays in a week or 2 to monitor progress. The arm is fine and the surgeon does not need any more x-rays of that. I am still lacking a bit of grip strength in my hands, especially the thumbs, but this is improving.