View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 01:01 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschutt View Post
This sunday im going to buy a nice clean 2017 ec300. I ride 90 percent woods and currently ride a honda cr 250 honda cr125 and husaberg fe400. Was dead set on a sherco 300ser until this bike came up. Biggest concern is parts availability. I see pro x makes a good amount of parts. No one seems to make a linkage kit or aftermarket plastics. This bike has 70 hrs on it i will probably freshen the top end. Also the current owner said he got the bike new with kick start only no e start. Is there an accessory kit? How much? Im getting the bike sunday will post pics then. Thanks
GasGas has a warehouse in (IIRC) SouthDakota that is stocking everything you can possibly need. All accessible through your local dealer or a number of online parts retailers who sell OEM GasGas parts.
Plastics are available from Polisport, and Wossner and ProX are making pistons. Linkage kits are just off the shelf bearings and bushings typically from your local bearing supply shop, or you can get them from GasGas.
I know LinkageWorks is making a kit for the 18/19 bikes. Not sure if they have one for the older stuff.

Parts are actually very easy to get. They just take a little looking around.

Good luck with the bike. You're gonna love it.