View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 02:10 PM

Default Hand Tape Survey

Hi guys,
I've been racing for 8 years now and have always had issues finding a tape that prevents blisters and doesn't slip, causing arm pump. I've tried tons of different tapes and never had any luck. After the 2008 Desert 100 I started looking harder for some tape. At that race I had to pull off my hand tape after maybe 20 miles as it balled up under my glove. That race is very rough and I ended up getting 12 blisters at the end of the 100 miles, not to mention a concussion and broken nose due my hand slipping off the grip (due to blisters) causing a nasty crash. I found a better tape that no one had really heard of, and I've since tested this tape at the ISDE, Canadian Enduro Championships, AMA National Enduros and at the Desert 100 in Washington as well as local harescrambles. The results have been great. I rarely get blisters and the tape does not move, even when changing gloves throughout the day. The only downfall is this tape is so sticky it's difficult and sometimes painful to remove at the end of the race. For me, I consider that a good thing. Anyways, I'm considering bringing this tape to the motorcycle market as it's the best stuff I've ever used. I want to get an idea of the market before I jump in, so if you guys could click on the link and fill out the survey, I'd appreciate it.

Here's the link: Click Here to take the survey!

Thanks!