View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 04:05 PM

Default Update

So heres an update on my bike.

I replaced the starter solenoid. To no avail. I checked almost every single connection on the bike. I am thinking maybe the battery (which is brand new) may be the problem but I cannot be for sure. Now at this point the bike no longer makes the clicking noise. When i turn the key no lights, no fuel pump, no clicking, nothing. The problem has somehow progressively gotten worse. The battery holds a charge IF i take the 3 amp fuse out. As soon as i put the 3 amp fuse back in the battery voltage goes from 12 or 10 down to 6 and begins to drain.

Heres the fun part. GASGAS people are IDIOTS. NOBODY HAS A SCHEMATIC IN THIS WORLD FOR THIS BIKE. If you think im wrong then prove it. I have tested every connection on this bike basically trying to find a short and I can almost make my own schematic by now but I cannot find the problem. I cannot find anybody who has any idea what is going on either. Nor am I within a close distance to a mechanic which so far none of whom I can trust since the last gasgas mechanic charged me a good amount of money for absolutely nothing.

If anybody has any ideas then shoot away, but just know I have tried it all except for buying a new battery even though the battery is new.