View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 06:28 PM

Bailey our 2010 EC300 jetting was a little off when we got it. It made it a little slow to respond in the low-mid ranges. We have re-jetted it and haven't even tried the CCK most are running. I can tell you no KDX220 will even come close to running with it. My son is 30 and a pretty fast MX rider and has a ball with it. Several club members have tried it and turn faster laps on it than they do with their own 450F MX bikes. The balance, turning, handling, and power make it pure pleasure on the MX track, in the woods, trails, or just putting around on. Ours has some hit now but it's still very smooth when compaired to our riding buddies 250 2-stroke MX bikes. We did change to 13/50 gearing which feels about perfect to us. I say take the plunge, get yourself a GG 300 and let the fun begin. Good luck and let me know how the second test goes. BTW don't let the smooth power fool you into thinking you're going slow. I almost went over a huge berm at our MX track after jumping off a Husky TC 250 and onto the GG300 LOL! I guess I'm getting old and can't tell just how fast I'm going anymore.