View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAS GAS 360 View Post
Guys the GAS GAS 2 & 4 strokes have met all California CARB requirements and can be bought and sold here in CALIFORNIA it is the Enduro Importer who does not qualify to sell bikes here in CALIFORNIA lets tell it how it really is.

CARB has examined and passed our 2013 GAS GAS Race bikes and stickered them so lets all stop the BS.
TJ. I really get the impression from your posts that you have a somewhat hidden agenda to slander the current GG Dist. I am not the only one who has noticed this. Your posts always have a hint of anger towards GG Offroad US and the lack of support that they gave your "team".

I have spoken to Clay Stuckey about this and he says he cannot sell bikes in California as GG is not registered with the Cali DMV as a manufacturer. It is not a CARB issue.

Second, how can the current GG 4 stroke engine be certified by CARB? There are NONE of them in NA to test. Yamaha made it very clear to GG that no Yamaha powered GG Motorcycles were to be shipped to NA or GG would be in breach of their contract and would risk further engine purchases from Yamaha.

I think you need to get your facts straight before you get on here and spout this nonsense.