View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 11:25 AM

The bike is a 2007 250ec but I've only put about 2 hours on it myself and half of that was breaking in the bike, it's spent more time with the engine in pieces than together since I've owned it.

I'm not looking to change anything right now but will do in the next week or 2 I think. From what I've read and from the time I have spent on the bike the powerband doesn't seem as aggressive as I want. I do mostly trail riding but since I am coming from a kx 125 with that engine I was almost always in the powerband and I am think I am going to find the GG a bit too boring, it's definitely quick enough but just not the sort of power I want if that makes sense.

It was previously owned by a woman in her 40's so I think it was super tamed down. I have checked the flywheel and it looks stock, the only thing I can see having been done is the reed block has a huge spacer in it.

In regards to the RB mods I was looking into the carb & head but I am from the UK and I imagine it would cost so much to send it over and then a really long delay to get it back and stuff.