View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Banned

Thanks for the understanding guys. It is appreciated.
I wanted to let you know that Mark has had a trip scheduled since last November to update the system but he decided to wait on 2012 microfiche. He was told that the '12 fiche would be available really soon. He still hasn't gotten the final one that he can put on line but he he did get one that he can order parts from for the '12s.
One other thing to consider....Mark's business has doubled in the last 12 months because we are selling more bikes. That's a good thing, right? Not always. He has had to put a lot more inventory in stock which tends to use up the cash you make from increased sales. On top of that he has had to deal with a dollar that has been bouncing around like a rubber ball. We use a high cube container now which gives Mark room to piggy back parts shipments but we haven't gotten a container of bikes in six months. That means air freight for parts. Mark told me that his freight bill is sometimes as much as his parts bill. Then you have US Customs.....! He has made two 6 hour round trips to explain parts invoices to those guys and now he may have to send his whole parts shipment back to Spain so they can re-label the parts in English!
So....we aren't asking for sympathy...just a little understanding. If some things don't look right, please pick up the phone and call me or Mark. My number is 615 347 6519.