View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 08:27 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Awesome thread idea.

I usually bounce back and forth b/t riding/racing and Amateur Tour golf (was 7 hdcp). Although since my crash where I broke my tail bone riding a few years ago, the golf hasn't been enjoyable. The upper body turning against the lower body is not good for me anymore. Lots of nerve damage that can't be repaired. Haven't played since July and I don't have any plans to. I'm pretty bummed about it bc I miss my golf buddies. Luckily, riding the bike doesn't hurt as much.

Recently, coming up with a new business idea has been my main hobby. That and hanging out my 6 yr old son. He has been riding a lot on his 50. I have a decent track I laid out in our yard. Made a little small table top jump and mini whoop section. Ha.

Also, I had a some serious health issues (big time cancer scare and pre diabetic) last year that has me spending time working out. It is a hobby just trying to eat right and excercise.

Current ride: 2009 WR450

Previously owned: 12 Gas Gas XC300R, 06 WR450, 06 YZ250, 05 Gas Gas EC250, 05 KTM 450EXC, 02 KX250 w/EG310 kit, 03 YZ250F