View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 09:32 AM

Default 2005 EC250 in WI cracked engine case - SOLD

*** SOLD ***

Hi all,

Not calling this a part out, because I don't have the time for such. The bike has a 300 jug. Runs great, but noticed a crack this spring in the engine case where the swingarm pivot passes through the motor. Bummer. Might be weldable, but don't want to take the time to look. Probably the result of loose motor mounts, and an ice endurance race causuality. Same race that split the pipe! Everything is a bit tired, but it still runs like a bull, and the clutch is good. Other specifics:

- new front rotor, good brake pads
- wheels are good - bearings are still solid
- rear shock is not leaking, but has not been rebuilt since I have had the bike.
- Forks work fine, but probably could use a rebuild
- plastics are not too great, but are all there - though the airbox cover is missing the dzuz fastener
- sprockets very good
- Clark oversize tank
- steel subframe
- seat is intact
- headlight housing and light are good, but housing is missing the rubber straps on bottom.
- radiators are OK, not leaking
- carb is fine
- pipe has been welded, and silencer is a Turbocore that has scratches on the inside face from ice tire screws, but is intact.
That's about all I can think of at the moment.

Here's the link to the ad with pictures:

http://madison.craigslist.org/mcy/4385823744.html

Buyer responsible for pickup/shipping. Open to offers, and at this point want to sell the whole bike. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by 3hunerd; 03-25-2014 at 04:57 PM. Reason: bike is sold