View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 10:06 PM

Took it out for its maiden voyage, very quickly got accustomed to the ergo’s, suspension is awesome out of the box. Added a couple of clicks of damping to the shock. Springs are very close to being in the ball park so I’ll leave them for the time being.
My free pistons firmed up the damping ever so slightly more than the demo I rode due to having a little less freeplay.
I just stuck my favourite needle (n3cj) with the stock jetting and did the float height and it is sweet! Very smooth motor but I do miss the Tm’s rubber mounted bars! They need a tad more height and I‘ll be set!
Starter worked faultlessly every time, but I added some beefier sized leads and wet modded it anyway. I have never liked grease in bendixes anyway. Felt a little dirty using a button and my masculinity has dropped a few points as well!
Very glad I made the swap! I dropped it on the second last rock step for the day but saved any damage by throwing my body under it! It feels like I have some of my bouncy trials skills back too which I thought I’d lost on the Tm, probably due to the smoother and gruntier nature of the gassy motor.