View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 10:44 AM

Thanks guys for the kind words. Sha- Blackie 2 was a rescue from a shelter. Sha-Blackie 1 was hit by the UPS driver. She ran right out in front of him, right in front of me. The next day I went and got Sha -Blackie 2 so that Sha-Princess would not be lonely. We'll miss her. The "2 stupids" were dumped in front of our house. Same thing for Goldie, Coffee Creame, Baby, Axl, and Black Ivy aka "Lotion" (the best dog on any planet in any universe or known dimension) . We'd like to be done with dogs but the assholes in the country seem to think it's ok to just dump them. It's a wonder we don't have 100.

Swazi....I know what you mean! I was at these guys house watching them ride around on their Honda minibikes. They ride them on the back wheel and standing on the seat! These guys are NUTS! Well, the Ting Ting was watching and saw each one have a small fail. I am sure that is where she got the idea pitching me would be fun. I'm glad she did, this time!

Guys, mentioning "doctors" and "needles" in the same sentence just does not work for me. I did mention when bit by the snake I really did call a friends Dad to see if he thought I should go to hospital. I was not at first!

No need to worry about getting a Bakers Cyst.......already have one each leg!
My Doc friend said "if it gets too bad you'll have to have it drained and it could be painful" My response? They will never get that bad!

I'm a sissy. Doctors scare the bat shit out me.....ya'll know they call it "practicing medicine", right? Just that alone freaks me out. They admit right up front they may not know what the Hell they are doing!

Thanks again guys, for the thoughts and kind words. It really does suck being laid up like this! I am getting better each day, however! Since I work for myself and am waiting on some parts I at least can take it easy for a little while. The only downside is that it's boring and that leads me to write really long posts on the forums I enjoy
Ed
ps....Doc's reading this......seriously, I do have respect and admiration for what you do. You just scare me really bad.

'05 450 FSE
'04 EC300
Street legal and tagged
Search for the wife's new bike has ended, lowered the 450 and 300....she's got a choice now! We're good!