View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 09:00 PM

Well I made a flag mount today by drilling a couple holes in a short piece of angle iron. I took the lock nut off the rear axle, slid the steel over the axle and put the nut back on. I think it will work well and looks just the same as the ones for sale at the moto shops for $15.

I don't like the idea of mounting the flag on the rear fender because it can get in the way when moving around on the seat and if it broke off you have a nice sharp piece of fiberglass to stab you in the butt.

Quote:
Pozo is a blast, they had rain down there this past weekend. I think there is a trail at Pozo, called "7 Steps"...a narly up hill.....
I know exactly what trail you are talking about. its crazy steep! I gave it a shot and made it about half way up then lost traction and fell over. I didnt try again because it was getting close to the end of the day and besides even if I did make it my buddy wouldnt stand a chance so we turned around.

I like motorcycles can you tell?