View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGEvo View Post
Anyone know where I can find the comparable bike (EC300) for the Stealth Supersprox rear sprocket on RMATV. I can't seem to find anything
Supersprox # is RST1512-49 for a 49 tooth rear annd I keep them in stock for my GG guys along with the aluminum model for my GG guys on a budget,

and for what it's worth- ask your local dealer if he can get them for you. I understand if you live in BF Egypt and no dealer around but if we support our dealers we will have a better network of GG people. RMATV & other online outlets do hurt local dealers. I know local CAN be higher but that money typically stays in your local economy and helps grocers, car mechanics, schools etc. I ask my customers to at least give me a chance to match online pricing. I find that if I can get reasonably close they'll give me the business. Sometimes I get close enough to get the sale, other times I can't touch it. Realistically with all the MAP agreements from distributors your local dealer is still a good deal in most cases AND the money stays home.
Rant over ..:-)
2006 GasGas EC250-Sold to a good home
2006 GasGas TXT 280 Pro