View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 07:11 AM

Well after 3 rides and one race, I am impressed. My Sachs fork and shock had been revalved twice by Javier with no luck. It started too stiff and would not soak up rocks at all. Javier soffened it and now it would bottom on everything yet it still did not soak up rocks. I finally got fed up and had Mark w/ GoFasters order me a set of TTX. I was really skeptical on how it would work out of the box but after a few adjustments it is SOOO much better then the Sachs stuff it is rediculous. It is now plush, yet I could drop it off a building and it would soak it up without bottoming.

My last race was a sandy whooped out run that saw alot of 3rd to 4th gear 2 -3' sand whoops and lots of chop coming in and out of the corners. I was really impressed with how I could push the bike to the limit, hit practically anything and I had complete confidence in what the bike was doing. This is what I lacked with the sachs.

I will give a report after my next enduro. The next one will be completly opposite of the last. Hard pack and rocky.

I would be interested in what the Canadian riders think of their Nambo replicas as well. Now that I have ridden with the new ohlins, if I was in the market for a new bike I would for sure spend the extra coin on the Ohlins equiped gasser.