View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 02:11 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobt250 View Post
I can see complaining about something that's NOT there but why anyone would want to eliminate something is beyond me. I'll take whatever I can get.
None of my comments are meant to be complaints they are my opinions and I feel very grateful to be able to express them to others willing to listen, and enjoy hearing what others think. I try to keep an open mind, as we all have different needs. Its great we now have a guy in Clay who is a racer and is on the inside looking out, not only us looking in.
my reasoning is simple. I race my bike in pretty much every format of offroad. So I don't always run a headlight nor do I ever run a tail light. I now have to remove the stuff. Bleed the brakes, cut wires add new switches, by plugs for brake pressure switches that are removed, relocate new switches. its not a dual sport for me its a race bike.

Here is your comment.... I like that the brake light sensors are there. It's a pain to get the air out of them so I'm happy mine came with them. Actually, I'm really happy that the bike came so close to street legal trim. Saves me a lot of work and definitely a huge advantage over a KTM.

You see for you it saves you work, for me it adds.

One of the negative comments folks often make is the weight of Gas Gas bikes, well all these extras add up. Its hard to offer it all.

Different strokes for different folks.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!