View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

Weight wise, I don't know. It's not like I rode my old one last week and then jumped on the new one. I'm working off faded memories! I never felt the old one was heavy except when man handling it.. And today on a couple occasions I got hung up on sets of roots in ruts where I needed a second set of hands to help lift the bike out, thus it's still not light enough to offer any real world advantage to me in those situations.

Height wise the 13 wasn't really short either, but perhaps the seat made it easier to slide across and reach the ground. The 13 might squat a bit more as the suspension beds in.. in which case I'll be able to ride no worries. Comparatively it doesn't feel as tall as another mates Husaberg TE300.

I need to go through the paperwork and see if they've done anything with the final drive though. The gearing felt taller to me for sure. Mind you my old bikes pipe was half folded in and I could feel it sapping some of the top end out of it in the open.

Hopefully I don't wait another 5 months to ride again! Been so long that the glue on my boots broke down. Lost a sole on the return trip.. into the unknown. Now need to go order some more. Sidis again, Formas, or Gaernes?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 50014570_2225779997691929_4895546115031564288_n.jpg (125.8 KB, 31 views)