View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiterrider View Post
BTW You will want to replace your fuel line, filter and air lines from your carb. I'm using the yellow Tygon air lines.
While messing with one of the lines, it broke off in my hand and they looked in better shape than yours.
Where'd you get those (tygon)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpduc View Post
- The "hit" was crazy. The first thing I did after firing 'er up was loop it in the back yard testing "loftability." I put on a 12oz. flywheel weight, a G2 throttle with the "slow" cam, went with Pobits recommended jetting for smooth power. 178 main, 42 pilot, CCK needle clip 3. My buddy with an '04 EC 250 still thinks my MC has "angry" power delivery but I think it's fine now.
Thanks for the tip on the jetting. What is a CCK needle? Is Pobits a member or a store? Please excuse the noobiness of these questions.

I need to do a flywheel weight as well, what brand did you use?

I was fine on the bike, but I was pretty cautious. It's also jetted all wrong so when I get it right it's gonna be scarier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_upright View Post
Get yourself some frame protectors for near the footpegs - thay are black and run a long way up the frame. They will stop further paint wear but also will look a lot smarter.

Welcome to the club.
Thanks!