View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 04:07 AM

I tried to be nice and say 'no' to your offer in polite way but you are simply rude. I'm not trying get rich on your misfortune, my bike also got broken, I know how it feels, I asked this community for help with no response. A bit sad. Why are you trying to offend me? You made an offer, I said 'no' and it should be the end. That's how the world works.

Reffering to '11 years old secondhand blabla', everyday I sell 20+ years old parts for cars, older = more expensive and nobody says 'i can give you shit money for this, get on your knees and worship me, I'm so generous'. If it's not so rare, just get one. Why didn't you buy the 90 one? Disappeared to quickly because it's almost like your tassie tiger? This offer is over for you. No matter for money. It's not like I need it. I can make ashtray of it. People work for shit money, people sell things for shit money and than they are surpirised why economy is down.

Just calm down man, we're both bikers, we both love to ride, lets don't fight each other, we'll just get angry and both without working bikes. I'm sorry for being rude for a second, I'm not happy that I had to write what I writed. Lets say goodbye in peace