View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 07:48 AM

Default FMF Gnarly Review

This has probably been said before, but figured I would say it again. I just installed a FMF Gnarly on my 2014 300 and WOW, what a difference! Power is better everywhere, but especially bottom and mid. I see no loss on the top and if anything more power there as well. The bike comes on the pipe sooner, faster, and harder. The best part is this pipe can be bought for $200.

I run the NEDW needle and always thought the bottom was a little lacking. This pipe solved that problem and then some. I would often lug 3rd gear really low in some section and then I'd have to wait for the bike to build rpm's to get on the pipe, which many times made me shift down to 2nd. I can now pull 3rd super low and when I hit the gas, there is no delay in getting on the power valve.

It really reshaped the power curve and made it much more useful for woods riding. I can stay in 3rd and still get on the pipe sooner and harder. For $200 this is probably the easiest and cheapest way to get the bike running like a true woods ripper.