View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodent View Post
Picked up my bike from the dealers which is now running extremely rich. I explained to the dealer when contacted them originally about poor running that I had dropped the pilot to 42 from 45, main from 175 to 172 and down to 170(not much difference between the 172 and 170 so will stick with 172) and an NECW needle with the clip in the middle.

The dealer said at that time that they set them up 42/172/NECW clip in the center, so that's how I set it up when I delivered it back to them.
Dealer told me they changed to 45/175 no mention of needle, but he did tell me that it didn't have an NECW when I delivered it. I explained that it did as I bought it from Mick Hone and checked it before installing. He kept arguing emphatically that it didn't, quite rudely was over the phone.

So after picking it up it now has a 42/175 and an NECH needle which is 2 needles richer than the NECW, which probably puts me closer to the N1EF that was in it, which was too fat.

I rung him a gain today and he changed his story and said that's how they set them all up.

He said last Saturday that he was going to send my main and needle back as he couldn't find them. When I spoke to him today he said he had them there and that it was an NECW needle , and that his wife found them Saturday morning. I said "it's Thursday"(expecting that maybe he'd sent them), his reply "so what" "I don't have time to talk to you, set it up how you want".

Thanks for your help Laurie(Day) This gentleman is one of the rudest most belligerent pricks that I've had the misfortune of dealing when buy a new scooter.

I would be more than happy to speak to anyone who was looking to purchase a bike from this gentleman about his behavior......PM me.

Looks like I'm going to have to make the journey to Bayside for gear in the future.
I'll be happy to give feed back on them as well, Laurie has been brilliant for me.