Thread: Dumb Luck
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 12:41 PM

Welcome, Champ! You'll find a wealth of knowledge here. I really can't address you spring questions due to the fact that I always go with the stock springs cause I am at 170#.

As far as the stabilizer/damper, I haven't had a need for one since I got rid of my last KTM and started riding GGs. These bikes seem to be more stable than most. Try riding it a few times without a damper and see what you think. Plus down in Florida, there probably isn't that many rocks and roots to warrant a damper.

Graphics are becoming more plentiful nowadays, it seems. Search on "graphics" and that should give you a few different choices. Seats and covers, EE and Guts are your only choices. I have Guts tall soft on my 300 and like it but with either one, you'll probably be ok.

I think you'll find the reliability is as good or better than anything on the market, bar none. The only thing that I ever ordered to fix a flaw on either of my GGs was a part that Marzocchi screwed up installing a bushing in my 06s forks. The only time you'll need to "look back" is to see the other brands behind you.