View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

I used to ride an XR 250. I used to love puttin' the wood to people on my little "girls bike." Same with the Gas Gas. People who don't know me sometimes make strange Gas Gas comments, but they usually stop if they ride with me, especially if we're on my home turf. Like Lance Armstrong titled his book. "It's Not About the Bike." Frankly, some folks think they're junk. I let the ride speak for itself, besides, if I can't keep up, I can blame it on my junky bike. NOT!

On USC. Ponder for yourself: Your senior year of H.S. the scholarship offers come, you visit a few campus.... Washington, Oregon State, USC, Texas Tech, Michigan State. It's February. The downright in your face fact that USC has won several national football championships, and will again while you are here at school, just a matter of fact. Nice weather, girls in t-shirts and shorts (remember, it's February). A quick, subdued reminder that you may not play 'til your senior year, but hey, that championship... And if you do end up playing, your chances of going to the NFL are higher coming out of USC than anywhere else you may be pondering...

SOLD!
OMRA #21AA
What will I be riding next? Christini GG 300?
'15 KTM 300 XC-W
'08 EC 250 (Gone to new happy owner)
Gran Prix Cycle
LTR Suspension
RB-Designs