View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 01:35 AM

Default MotoSeat Covers Available for 12s and 13s

We've been working with the folks at MotoSeat to come up with attractive and durable covers for the 2012 and 2013 Gassers. My knee braces had chewed at the left side of the stock cover, so it was time for something different.

The first one arrived today and I'm impressed by its appearance and construction. We'll have them available in multi-color (as shown) or basic black, with three panel construction for multis or a single cut for black. Gripper material is tough and grippy, although regular vinyl can be substituted on the top or sides if desired. The stitching exhibits the smallest amount of waviness, but its still alot straighter than I can ride.

The logo is placed to allow for seat mounting from the top or bottom. There is no bunching or sagging - I was assured that would be the case because of the bias of the material.

The red gripper on the sides is pretty close in color to the GasGas upper shroud plastic in 2012, but may look even better when contrasted against the white in 2013. Another option would be to swap the black top and red sides.

The covers are $55 delivered anywhere in the Continental US, or slightly more to international addresses. PM me to order.
Steven Beane #275
PlusOnePerformance - Superior Service the World Over - Dearborn MI
AMA District 14 (Michigan) Officer

afterhourscycle.com
Michigan's Beta and TM Race Headquarters

Last edited by twowheels; 03-27-2013 at 10:42 PM. Reason: details