View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 07:01 PM

Jakobi has pretty much nailed what I wanted to say but was too lazy to write it all down.

Jet your bike to run good bottom to top. If it still spooges too much maybe your top end is tired or the squish in your engine is too big of a gap.(low compression)

My GasGas 200 has a fresh top end but I suspect the squish gap is big. It runs great at high rpm and will run on cheap pump gas with no complaints. If you pudder around on it the spooge will oil the chain. If you keep it revved up where it likes it, it won't even drip down the silencer. On the other hand my WR250 Husky will break your foot if you try to start it without good boots on. It will ping unless it is running on race fuel and makes gobs of mid range power. I suspect the squish is very tight but haven't freshened it yet so I don't know for sure. The Husky won't drip spooge even at 32:1 and goof off riding.

I bet if you did a head mod to the spooging bike you would raise the combustion temps enough to stop the spooging (or you could seek out the magic needle).