Thread: RK Tek head
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wypipo View Post
I looked up the battery in your video and it?s rated 240 pulse cranking amps which says that it means it?s a rapid discharge. The other battery I?m looking st is the antigravity 240 CCA. On this bike would either one be better over the other? I have the XC model so no lights or speedometer or anything else
If I understand your question correctly, Pulse cranking amps is just a more honest rating system than "CCA." No one can crank their bike for a full minute straight without burning up things.

Regarding AG batteries: Not all Antigravity batteries have the same features even if they have the same case size and rating.
There are multiple Antigravity 240ca batteries and not all of them have a full battery management system (BMS) built in. You'll need to get nerdy and cross-reference their product sheets because I can't remember any more what OEM/Small case/Extreme output 240ca batteries have what features.

If you don't want to do the research or it is too confusing I can make it simple and recommend just getting the EarthX EXT12A for plenty of cranking amps and full BMS.