View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 05:37 PM

nick sorry if iv offended you ,but the fact of the matter is bike tech told me, "yeh we've got all the diagnostics gear down here no prob bring it down" i travelled 90 miles to take the bike there ,the min i got down there it was doom and gloom,all he wanted to do was break the bike .(its a 2003 in fantastic nick)when i took the bike out of bike tech he had lost a bit off the bike .which we looked for ,costing me another £35 quid from gas gas uk.90 miles four time's in a transit van ,eight hour driving .a guy that wasnt interested working on my bike .dont start me,pissed off ? your not even close, the bike will be fixed soon and when it is i will be slagging this guy off ,he might no he beans ,he must also eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner as this guy was out to f---me over a real cowboy ,when the bike is fixed i will be starting a thread, there stuff iv not said yet, i will be telling the full story when the bike is fixed , this guy is advertising as a gas gas dealer and bike technition MY ARSE