View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 07:33 PM

Thumbs up

Good job Robby!

Its all about riding as many as you can. Unfortunately I cannot ride near enough events to improve past mid level B. It kills me sometimes to see guys I remember from C class now riding A. But, I have some awesome trail riding right out of my garage door, that I can usually hit when I can't race. The most fun I've had riding has been a good day out in the local woods with my friends, and after all fun is what its all about.

Bandit,

Its normal to get freaked out by someone getting killed in a situation that hits home. It will pass. For years I was involved in technical shipwreck diving, deep water dangerous stuff, makes enduros seem like a walk on the park. I worked on a boat that went to the most dangerous wrecks, and several guys died every year on average. First time freaked me out a little, as I had to get the body back on the boat. After that, I just got numb to it, it was part of the game. You just focused on the plan and backup plan and things would be alright. Stuff like this is always going to happen, so try not to let it get to you. Good Luck.