Thread: 2012 Models
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 01:24 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

just to add a little fuel to the fire, i think that anyone who believes that one party is better than the other, or than one president is better than other, has been played and schooled exactly as the real people in power want. in short, you are following blind lies and without a new perspective there will be no real change, just more of the same. a good book to help you along is howard zinn-a people's history of the united states, that is for those who read. if you count on fox news, or the daily show, or pat roberts for your forcefeed perspective, well...never mind. the political system is desgined as a venue for you to channel your angry so that you don't look past it and start demanding real change. as far as religion, it's mainly another manmade tool to control and exploit the masses, and perpetuate a feeling of 'my god can kick your god's ass'. that is not to say there is no God, i do believe there is One but He isn't religious. but hey, it's easier to cast blame than to search for the truth.
2014 Beta Evo Factory 300