View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 08:12 AM

Default New to GasGas - need general advice on a couple of things..

Hey all! Like it says, I'm new to Gas Gas. I picked up a 2022 EC300. Currently going through my list of mods to ensure it makes me happy when riding.

I'm trying to hunt up a shop manual for it. I know I can go to the shop and ask, and likely will if I can't find it online to purchase. (Saves me a few hours of travel time, etc)

So what are the typical mods for folks? I was thinking power valve spring - go to red. I haven't pulled it out yet, hunting my tool to adjust it currently.

Cylinder head replacements? Anybody? S3? Would I need to update the FI settings?

Does anybody check their throttle body TPS? Without the manual and suggestions I would be guessing.

I plan on going to 13/52 gearing like on my other bikes. So I can switch wheels between my 250F, 350F, and 300.

I've armored it up. Radiator, rotors, skidplate (linkage guard coming in mail), and the exhaust flange guard (also in the mail)

Any known issues? I know the KTM's are very touchy about the ground wire making good contact. Do I need the slaven's kit for bump starting the bike due to FI needing power?

Sorry to be asking so many questions.

Mud