View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 06:39 AM

Default I ride a 250...

I think the 250 is the bike for me.im 35..275 lbs I have riden all of the gasgas 2 stroke line,and one fse450. all my riding crew have somehow became very lazy and went from 200.250, s too 300,s... I think it is some sort of middle age crissis that has struck them as they keep on telling me it is so easy to ride a 300..as I contemplate this I realize that they started out playing video games of mx and I think they are returning to that mentality,,I think if the GPR wasnt in the way they would mount a play station controler to the bar clamp..and hook it up../I can hear it now...to hit this hill all you need to do is (a,b left,bbac,righta,toggleup.)
then in the real world I see in there eyes fatigue(arm jerk,fighting to stay on) setting in about 4 hours into the rides and I hear that (this thing is kicking the shizz out of me)and I just think im tired but im not that tired.Now understand that the 4 hour rides are in very very tough technical and knarley rock out cropings we carve a hill climb through..but if we go elsewhere were usually good for say 6 to 8 hrs..Im the one needing to loose weight in the group the worst but all the 300 riders have gained a couple pounds since switching,I remember talking to Jim Cook at loretta lynnes a couple years back and he stated that the 250 was the hot rod ..and he was retiring to the old mans bike the 300..well put Jim