View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 03:29 PM

Thumbs up

Test rides are for sure the most effective thing we can do to win people over to GG. Perhaps the factory and /or dealers could sponsor individual "promoters" the way they do racers. These "promoters" could offer test rides at organized events in return for discounts on GG equipment and parts. The test rides could include filling out a survey sheet and providing contact data so dealers could follow up with brochures or phone calls.

In response to "flopper12" I've heard very good things about Smith's and Hall's and I encourage everyone to support the good dealers whether they be in state or out of state. I just believe for the long range good of the GasGas brand we must increase the numbers of those dedicated dealers who actively promote these wonderful Spanish bikes. I have a GG dealer that is only 25 miles away but the last new GG they had on the floor was an 06 model. They don't get my business. I'm going to do my part to find someone local who will take on these bikes, advertise them, stock parts, and give some support to local racers.