View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 11:13 AM

Noobi, that was just mean, I might cry.

I will say that my other hobby has hurt me more than bikes ever have. I shoot, a lot, big bore handguns. 460 Mag, .41mag, 45 Colt, .45 ACP. They have battered my hand to where I have pretty bad arthritis. Fingers are twisting and swelling as time goes on. They hurt very badly some days. Riding seems to loosen them up but then they ache afterwards. Hitting a fellow in the jaw with a closed fist is not an option anymore. It would cripple me.

Point is, I knew what was going to happen years ago If I kept shooting like I did. I chose to have fum rather than not and did not worry about my hands and wrist. The reason is simple.....stopping would not have insured I'd be any better off and I'd have missed all the good times. I still shoot but less because of the ammo crunch. And I'll still ride until I can't grab the bars.

Noobi........just for you.....sometimes I make sayings up..........

"the amount of knowledge I have that may be incorrect is only eclipsed by the stuff I am probably only half right about." Ed Schilling 2013

'05 450 FSE
'04 EC300
Street legal and tagged
Search for the wife's new bike has ended, lowered the 450 and 300....she's got a choice now! We're good!