View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 01:19 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by houndog View Post

Don't stop, never give up, that is the best plan. Eat what you love, drink what you want, exercise if it makes you feel good......none of it matters in the long run unless your behavior is absolutely destructive, such as severe alcohol or drug abuse. I'm 57 and ride one of the bikes every day, why would I waste a minute "exercising"? When I'm hungry, I eat. Why in the world would I stop at 12:00 or 6:00 pm and eat if I'm not actually hungry? Why would I eat some bs food that is bland an unappetizing just because it is "healthy". Why would I listen to Michele Obama? I like meat. I hate vegetables except for all types of beans. Not gonna eat other vegetables I don't like no matter how much longer they may help me live. Don't care. I expect to ride until I die and in the mean time I'll not waste a second thinking about that day or what I could do to delay it one microsecond. I am here now. I live, not just exist. I will die. Probably not because I did not have a helmet on but for sure a June bug will not put my eye out because I always wear safety glasses

The rest of the time, enjoy life, kiss the wife, hug the baby, spend time with them, not the gym Ride when you can, don't act stupid.....
Nice mantra my friend

Ride safe............