View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Super Moderator

Thumbs up

A BIG thank you needs to go to Jeff for all of his hard work setting up this new website and forum. This site has a strong foundation for becoming a great asset for GasGas riders. We have tried our best to include a broad range of forum categories that will be beneficial for both new and experienced members.

I would like to encourage everyone to actively contribute and share their knowledge. All of us have learned something which is beneficial to someone else. I also encourage everyone to contribute Technical Articles on topics you feel are important to preserve. If you don't want to "author" one yourself, you could always post a suggestion topic and we can see if another member will volunteer.

I would like to point out that the main website has numerous additions (such as more manuals, reference information, aftermarket parts, dealer directory, etc.). Please take time to look around. I believe folks new to GasGas will be surprised at the level of support available for our bikes. We are not just another "exotic" brand anymore.

As closing remarks...
I hope that all users of this forum maintain the utmost respect for each other. GasGas riders are a unique bunch of folks. We have continually helped each other without any expectations in return. We have been kind to each other and never "bashed" other members. I have been a member of other forums (such as Dirtrider.net, Thumpertalk, etc.) and while the knowledge gained there has been useful... there is a lot of hostility amongst their members. We do not want to become like those places!

I will be helping to moderate this forum. I do not anticipate any problems here, but in the event of an inappropriate post... please click the "report post" button and we will take the necessary actions.

Thank you for joining our club!

Last edited by MattR; 07-11-2006 at 06:04 PM.