View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 06:15 PM

I agree warnzie, my current ride is a 2004 DE200 and so far the bike has been a blast to ride. You do give up some speed on the fire roads to the bigger bikes but when the trails tighten, that’s when you really start having FUN!!
All around the 200 is a perfect bike for me and the kind of trails we mainly ride only make it better.

I was riding a 1996 KDX200 before purchasing the Gasser in 2005 and let me tell you there is no comparison the gasser barks where as the KDX made you ring its neck to make it go.
I’ve settled on riding 200’s because they are so much more flickable than 250’s and 300’s.
My friend rides a 300 and his son has a 250 (pumpkin’s ) and I shutter to say I’ve ridden both, I do like the hit of a 250 and the shear torque of the 300 (with auto clutch), but each time I couldn’t wait to get back on mine because I believe the 200 has everything I need too ride with a big grin .

KTM just held a free ride on new bikes and the main thing I heard commented on was the surprise they all got when they rode the 200. Most of them rode it several times…. Hmmmm!!!