View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skid jackson View Post
The brake light sensor plug ins can also go.

not sure what you are talking about here but ...I need a rear brake light to make my bikes street legal. Usually you have to add an aftermarket hydraulic switch to the rear brake. If the gasser already comes with one in place ... so its a simple plug and play ...... thats a selling point for anyone riding enduros or turkey runs.
Hey skid I understand everyone has their needs, and don't want to screw the majority out of usable equipment if the majority need it. Thats why the title says somethings I'd like to see, and that you cant please everyone.
If you can get a plate for one of these you are one of the lucky ones. We don't need plates for enduros over here on the left coast and frankly they probably won't street legal these bikes here again ever. The only way will be if Gas Gas are EPA and DOT approved street legal. They have been revoking previously qualified plates here for some time now.

Not sure how plug and play this is, the front brake light sensor isn't connected to any plug it was just dangling behind the headlight. My 2004 on the other hand was a true Ec and came with the brake light, blinkers, horn, and parking light all in working order.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!